Friday, May 14, 2010

There needs to be more hours in the day....

Wow did that just happen?

anyways, i just spent the whole day sleeping. That felt really good. I havent slept like that in quite a bit. Now what am I to do now that I'm awake and my batteries are fully charged? I think I'll clean the office. (i know I always say that) I started writing the new script for the boss. Its coming along swimmingly.

Oh and I can cross off a NYR (newyearsresolution).. The other day in class I started an applaud for no reason. I just started clapping and people followed. Hhaha ahaha.

tomorrow night is the last night to see Julius Ceasar, directed by my friend Angelina Labarre. Ive done the BTS vlogs for it, but have never seent the play past the first act. I think I'l check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment