Monday, May 17, 2010

We interrupt our normal broadcasting.....

May 21st - Dr. Prasad - 11:30am - Vacaville
(some kind of appt to see if I have glaucoma cause the pressure in my eyes don't seem to be going down)

May 27th - Dr. Diamont - 9:10am - Vacaville
(Lens replacement/cataract surgery and removal of scar tissue on tear duct/repair - right eye only)

May 28th - Dr. Diamont - 9:10am - Vacaville
(post surgery checkup)

June 2nd - Dr. Diamont - 4:30pm - Vacaville
(post surgery checkup)

June 23rd - Dr. Diamont - 3:50 - Vacaville
(left eye operation.. I think)

I got a busy schedule ahead of me. I've been ok for now. I'm treating this like a routine business meeting. So I don't get all freaked out. The cataract surgery is technically a routine procedure, but the repairing of my tear ducts it the thing I'm a little worried about... Actually I'm less worried about the surgery than I am about the medication I've been taking. Upon agreeing to taking the meds, the doc let me know about the possible side effects. I run the risk of some serious health issues in the long run.. I'm gonna be so pissed if ten years from now I get lymph node cancer. I'm knocking on the biggest and woodiest piece of wood I could find right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment