Thursday, June 3, 2010

and all we are are empty vesssels

searching for the things that make us who we are.
And all we are are empty vessels
we'll search far and wide before we fall apart.
And all we are are ancient beings.
leaving remnants of from our cause

I dont know about those lines.
Slowly but surely. I'm so bored at night. I've made all these songs, they're kinda funny to me now... I actually spent some time going back to the beginning of this blog and read some old posts. I think the beginning of this blog is amazing. I put a lot of thought in the early posts. I think when I started this thing I wanted to make something that people would return to, or actually care about my opinions on things..

Being called interesting is what I consider the greatest compliment anyone could ever give to someone. Cause the opposite of that is.. well.. who cares right?

I have Jury duty in themorning. I am so mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment