Friday, June 11, 2010

im really tired

I got back from the shoot tonight. I ended up being apart of the entourage. it went like this: Jamiel played a celebrity named Jensen, and we were all in the limousine. They doors opened, and Royal and Alonzo (the bodyguards) started working crowd control cause there were a ton of fans with signs outside. Jamiel stepped out of the limo and started waving to his fans. I exited the Limo, followed by Connie, Jensen's mom. Jamiel took off his sunglasses, which is a sign for me (his agent/tech guy/ right hand man) to hand him a sharpie. He begins signing autographs and after a while I have to stop him and direct him toward the building. jeez....

I finished another song, and im uploading it to our bandcamp site. these songs are pouring out. if only they got better though lol.
heres the song: http://thekitchensink.bandcamp.com/
I'm getting really busy with all this filmwork. I just hope I dont burn myself like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment