Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Side effects include:

Clear vision.

It took the nurse two attempts to get a good IV going. I now have a small collection of medical wristbands. I went to sleep this morning at 7am not knowing of the huge mistake i just made.. I apologize for the typos in this post, I'm typing with one eye shut and I'm making it a point of not going baxk and spellchecjing. I had thought my cataract surgery for my left eye was tomorrow (wednesday) I was clearly mistaken. The hospital clalled my house wondering where i was. I had to double check my calendar in my phone and sure enought it was inuput correctly. I was scheduled to be there at 11:10 but I woke up at Noon. And since it was the day before my suppsed surgery, no one was available to bring me to the Vacaville Kaiser hospital. So I had to drive myself. When it was all over I clearly was not fit to drive so I had to get picked up... All in all the Doc told me the op went well.He had a little trouble stitching my eye back up. I noticed this when he started to vocalize his frustrations.

So i'm eyepatched again.. I should be sleeping but i cant. the anesthesia is wearing offf. I feel like i got hit in the face by Colonel Mustard, with the wrench, in the Conservatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment