Thursday, July 1, 2010

I have nightmares about googley eyes

Sometimes its hard to distinguish the line between humor and horror when it comes to googley eyes. Seeing them on inanimate objects is funny. But when you dream of sitting at a dinner table and everyone is wearing them and they're all staring at you is a creepy thing. I've been trying write googley eyes into a short but with no such luck. maybe thats a good thing.

im not sure if i posted this already. but heres what started it all.

1 comment:

  1. This is how i feel about sock puppets.. I love them, think they make everything 10x funnier.. or creepier... (it might be cuz they *could* turn your hands into knock off furries.. and that freaks me the fuck out)

    I like to use sock puppets to explain things(+1 on the hilarious side), but since i don't have actual puppets with me, its just naked sock puppets (+1 on the creepy side.)

    I want to attach googley eyes to my hands so at least the naked puppets can see.

    Now i want to go home and make sock puppets...

    ReplyDelete