Saturday, July 10, 2010

There's only so much you can take before the pressure gets to you. I've been able to keep it together for a while. But the truth is, I'm really scared for my future. I can't do this by myself. Sometimes I feel like an asshole when I look at these blog posts and count how many times the word "I" is typed. Everything isn't about me. me. me. I learned that the hard way. I'm kinda fucking lonely. I'm not looking for a relationship and I'm not looking to get my dick wet. I just. Feel lonely. I just wish somebody would give a fuck about me. I feel like I'm on the verge of doing some amazing shit. I'd just like someone to cheer me on. There's no point in doing anything if no one knows you did it.

4 comments:

  1. this is honestly the dumbest post ever. honest.. but dumb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It feels like I could of wrote this post, for the most part. Especially the lonely part.

    And umm dude! I'm cheering you on. Not sure if ya know that, but now ya do! We may not know each other very well, but as I'm your cyber stalker who thinks we should hang out more irl, that's gotta count for something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, i feel a little embarrassed.. but if its on the internet then i knew it would be public. I was trying to sleep the night before a shoot and i think i had an anxiety attack or something. im totally good now. But thank you very much for your words. They really mean a lot to me. I agree we should hang again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I care, and I think that what you do is amazing, and you have to keep at it, and its good you are uncomfortable, because comfort leads to stagnation. When we are uncomfortable we push our boundaries and strive to achieve greatness. As long as you inspire me, I'm cheering.

    ReplyDelete