Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Editing

all these scenes... i figure like seventy percent of editing is the capturing. oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm capturing SD mini dv footage. the slowest thing ever.

Dude. I just watched this movie called Fanboys. I remember hearing a lot about this film and its somewhat controversial storyline. The release for this film was pushed back a ton of times for so many reasons. Fanboys is set in 1998 and is about a group of young adults that go on a road trip to try to break into Skywalker ranch and steal a copy of Star Wars Episode I. Crazy. It also has Kristen Stewart in it before she was super big.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard of Fanboys before. Is it good, at least?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it. I wouldnt say its the best movie out there but I had a lot of fun watching it. If you're into star wars then you'd appreciate all the references.

    ReplyDelete