Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau

I finally took the time to lock down a copy of this film. This is a damn good movie. I'm gonna go out on a pretentious limb here and say that this film was beautifully crafted. Matt Damon as an actor in this role was perfect for his range. I'm really taking a liking to the actor Anthony Mackie. I remember first seeing him as the main antagonist in the film 8 Mile. And then did a badass job in The Hurt Locker. This guy is the next Denzel... possibly. haha. I remember seeing the trailer to this film and automatically thinking this was the pretty much a rip off of the 1998 Alex Proyas film Dark City. Almost the same concept but with modern effects and include the romantic story outline. I really like The Adjustment Bureau. This is one of those films I should have took the time out to see in theaters.

It really makes you think about the choices you make in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment