Monday, May 16, 2011

say whaa?

gonna get a milkshake with vic on thursday. should be fun haha.

I finally just watched. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Fucking Michael Bay. I don't know why I don't like any of his movies. Don't get me wrong. I fucking LOVE transformers. G1 fan all the way. I even grew up on Beast Wars. But theres just something about Bay's commercial blockbuster style I just don't like. Everyone knows he's an asshole in real life, and the self references like the Bad Boys 2 poster in Sam's dorm room is just douchey. I won't even get started on the 360 shots that are literally in every Bay film. yuck. With that said. Transformers are still awesome.

Great Horned Owl did a cover of MGMT's "Kids"
This is pretty badass. I'm still discussing with this group to do their music video. I'm looking forward to being Oregon bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment