Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Those Aren't Fortune Cookies



lets keep our options open

i don't wanna make any more commotion

i don't wanna rock the boat no more

its making less sense to me

just as long as you can see me

trying to rebuild myself

and holding off from dying

from the boredom thats found me

lets make amends

there many people i did offend

i cant explain some of my actions

im sorry im sorry


lets keep the new doors open.

and leave the old ones broken

i don't wanna wake any old emotions

i'm keeping to myself for now

just as long as you can hear me

doing fine and living freely

im sorry im sorry im sorry

this is new ground for us all

I'll send everyone a postcard

when i figure out where i land

collecting mooniest on the moon

or sipping margaritas on the sand


so hows the weather up there old friend?

and where did our last story end

lets pick it up where we left off

lets drink away and get fucked up

lets sing and dance till the sun does set

lets just forget and not regret

this life we have is all we have

we're wasting too much time.


we're wasting it all on silly lies

having the balls but never tried

all of the things we regret in life

its not making anymore sense

we're wasting too much god damn time

on fixing your makeup and wearing ties

there no fucking purpose to live your life

if we're not having fun


No comments:

Post a Comment