Monday, June 7, 2010

Do you remember?

(I don't know my obsession with zombies.. I guess I'll post this song up on The Kitchen Sink's myspace page later. I started writing this song last April and I finally just decided to finish it last night. I finally added that damn tambourine! Can anyone guess what this is really about? haha)

do you remember that your dead?
I wish you'd stop eating my friends
i think i made a big mistake, of bringing you back
but i think, you remember me and the love that we had
but the look , in your eyes, remind me, you should be dead
and i hope, that i never have to put you down again
cause you, will always be, you'll always be my friend

do you remember what i said ?
we'd be together till the end
but you died from complications
on the hospital bed
from the car crash we had
I dug you up, despite what they said
no matter what they said
do you remember what i said?
ill be ok, ill be alright
so say goodnight,
but I cant, live without you since you died
from the wounds to your head
on the hospital bed
from crash we had
its oh so tragic
but this voodoo magic will bring you back
to the time, when we were happy last

3 comments:

  1. Gaw.. I love zombies... most of my paintings in the last year... start off as one thing... and somehow a zombie sneaks it's way in... I also went through a stint with a friend in the Missed Connections part of Craigslist... where we just made posts about zombie love, and what it would be like. Just cuz it made us happy and got some responses.

    I'm rambling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the missed connections part of craigslist. I use it sometimes to try and find inspiration to write about.. I looked in the city's missed connections and i always find the same types of posts, someone mistakenly took someone else's coffee at a starbucks.... sorry i ramble too

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well my friend and i only got to hang out once, and we thought that was lame.. so we made some of the sweetest zombie missed connections. i'll dig them up to show ya sometime!

    ReplyDelete