Monday, June 7, 2010

Half Wolf, All Nazi


Anne Frankenstein is a script I wrote in the fall of 09. I was looking at a bunch of old scripts and found this one. I always find it funny to go back and read stuff I've written because I can clearly see the certain styles and writing trends I go through. I remember when I first tried to write, things just turned out to be cheap high school knock offs of old Aronofsky works. Or long drawn out witty dialogues set inside diners. Completely Tarantino esque. As of now, I'm really feeling the simplistic approach. Its more show than tell. I was never one for writing scripts that are overly descriptive, but I'll admit that its been as fun as it has been challenging. The only hard part is keeping it in the third person perspective. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment