Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The hardest thing I've ever had to write

Hi... I've been wanting to talk to you for the longest time, but that just seems unlikely nowadays. I just want to know what's going on between us. I'm not gonna lie to you, I've been trying to write you this message for a couple hours now, I just cant figure out what to say and what not to say. But this is me 100 percent honest. I don't know what happened to make you not want to talk to me anymore. I get that you're busy, but so busy that you wont speak to me for a month? I don't know what I did to deserve this. I really care about you, but i feel like you just moved away and moved on. I hope thats not the case. I want to be in this relationship with you, but there has to be a communication, I know you know this. But if you want to break it off, I want you to tell me and tell me why.. just don't leave me hanging please. that could be one of the meanest things you could do to someone. so i'll leave it like this; i want you to call me, anytime before my birthday. if i dont hear from you, I'll assume the worst and that you just don't want anything to do with me and I'll leave you alone.. you know where to find me and how to reach me. i really hope to hear from you and I love you very much p.s. I hope that our of respect of our friendship this message can stay a private matter..


well, i guess i didn't keep up my end of the PS.

No comments:

Post a Comment