Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It was dead before it hit the floor

When she left I went on with my daily activities. I chose to give her space and wait for her to call me. she'd probably be really busy moving and getting settled in. A week passed, and then another week. Finally I start to call her. Nothing, I text her and I get a response about a week later.


(This is the actual text conversation we had. I cant find my side of the conversation so ill do my best to fill in the blanks)


Jaime: How you doing?


HER: ITS BEEN ONE CRAZY WEEK


Jaime: I'd imagine, hope everthing is going well, im happy for you.


HER: THANKS JAIME HOWS WORK?


Jaime: Its going good, it hasnt picked up yet. hows class so far?


HER: GOOOOOOOOOOD. THATS GOOD.YOU'RE DOIN WELL FOR YOURSELF. AND SCHOOL JUST STARTED, SO I'VE ONLY BEEN TO HALF MY CLASSES. SO FAR IT'S GOOD. LOTSA WORK.


Jaime: cool... i dont mean to sound like a broken record. but, i just wanted to say that i miss you


HER: I KNOW U DO. ITS OKAY. I HAVE BEEN GONE A WHOLE WEEK. I'LL VISIT SOON.


Jaime: cool, i saw that you watched mega shark vs giant octupus


HER: INDEED I DID. EPICNESS


Jaime: good movie, a shark attacking a 707.


HER: MORE LIKE ANIHINLATING AN AIRPLANE


Jaime: Well I'm glad that everything is good. Call me ok?


HER: WILL DO :) TAKE CARE!!!


I didnt hear from her ever again. My friend Adam told me that if I wanted to call or talk to her then I should. So I did. I called her a bunch of times. Still no answer. Until one day I had to send her an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment