Friday, February 12, 2010

I felt musically inclined... and of course zombies...

An unfinished Kitchen Sink Song. I just never felt like finishing it.

I don't even remember the chords to play this.


so let the zombies come and eat your brains,

I dont think we will make out, or make it out alive

its just you and I, in this bunker built for two

and we're low on supplies, and i don't think its right to say

that i hate you, for eating all our food, and making so much noise.

I'd rather be outside, than in there with you.


your as brainless as a zombie

and a very horrible shot

and I cant afford to travel

cause you cannot tie a knot

with this rope on this boat

that we'll steal to find an island

to escape from these zombies

who are trying to be violent

and i know were going steady

but i was never ready to pick up this machete

and its going to be messy

with my hands stained red

ill fight the undead

all in the hopes that i can get the hell away from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment